Spain is an ideal place to retire and rent a house. If you are planning to go on vacation, rent an apartment, a cottage or stay in a hotel, Maria Cottage is a good choice.
Maria cottage is located in the south of Spain, in the Costa del Sol, in the municipality of Comares, in the province of Malaga and the region of Andalusia. It belongs to the administrative division of La Axarquia.
In Comares can find a great climate, a friendly, healthy living, low cost of living and good health care. The landscape is mountainous and beach. You can see sun, beach and mountain.
From rural Villa “Maria” can see the Mediterranean Sea as well as the mountains of Montes de Malaga, Sierra Tejeda and Cerro de Santo Pitar.
Maria Cottage is fully equipped for you to enjoy a pleasant and relax in a peaceful environment.
You can breathe fresh mountain air and sea breezes from the sea.
Characteristics of the house:
- The house is fully furnished. If you want to bring your own furniture, there is no problem.
- The house is very large, the surface of the plot is 1000 square meters of land and 100 square meters of construction.
- The property is walled and fenced.
- Garden has fruit trees, orange, lemon, pomegranate, mandarin, and ornamental plants like roses and jasmine. The garden has a fountain and lighting to create romantic atmosphere in the summer nights
- Pool outside about 7 meters long by 4 meters wide and intimate atmosphere located behind the house.
- Barbecue outside in the garden with wood.
- Fireplace for cold winter nights and heating.
- Porch with table and chairs in the driveway.
- Large garage. Enough space to park.
- Two bedrooms (maximum 6 people, 1 double bed, two single beds, a sofa bed and a cabinet.) In the single room there is also a television.
- Living room with TV, a sofa, two easy chairs, television, furniture, desk, fireplace, tables and chairs.
- Fully equipped kitchen: oven, microwave, fridge and hob and utensils
Within the village of Comares there are numerous adventure activities like trekking, hiking, donkey rides, bird watching, wine and climbing. They can also enjoy the cuisine of the people, their culture and festivals.